a tale of two blogs

| 0 comments»

a few folks have been tuning in to my blog here on blogspot. this was a great tool for me before i got my new website up and running. but now with a blog as the homepage of my website, i debated if having this one would be redundant or worth it.

the solution i've come up with is to use my webpage strictly for photo-related topics, and use my blogger account for my musings and random thoughts as i turn from a part-time photographer to a successful, full-time, fancy schmancy photographer. i'll share my trials as well as my triumphs and maybe others can learn for me, or at least be amused. a few posts may be redundant, like when i annouce sales and changes to my pricelists, but for the most part i will have separate content-so now you need to visit both places! :)

thanks for staying tuned.

lakaye,
the fancy schmancy photographer

0 Responses to "a tale of two blogs" (Leave A Comment)