my first drink

| 4 comments»


You would think it would be easy to take a photo of a non-moving wine glass on a white background. But, think again! I was assigned to do this photo for my job and I had to consult many books, including: Light, Science & Magic: http://www.flickr.com/groups/84897717@N00/ to figure out how to do it. It's an awesome book and I would recommend it to anybody.

Here is one photo from the shoot. I'm proud of it!

Stay tuned for more!

4 Responses to "my first drink" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
November 12, 2008 at 11:23 AM

turned out good. can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous says
November 12, 2008 at 3:48 PM

good work! I'll have to check it out!

Anonymous says
November 16, 2008 at 11:09 PM

I think you did good! And you can see the bubbles which is hard to capture.

Anonymous says
December 11, 2008 at 10:21 AM

I really like it. Especially the reflective surface.