my first urbanite cover

| 2 comments»


For those of you who don't know, I work full-time for Urbanite Magazine, a Baltimore-based publication. I've been here for some time and I've been a staff photographer for about a year. As my skills have improved, I've had the opportunity to shoot more often and better subjects.

I shot the images for the feature in the December issue, and they decided to use a few of the images to design the cover. While I don't think these represent my best work, I'm very proud to have finally made the cover.

If you'd like to see more images or to read the article, visit: http://www.urbanitebaltimore.com/sub.cfm?issueID=67&sectionID=4&articleID=1109.

2 Responses to "my first urbanite cover" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
December 9, 2008 at 3:33 PM

Hello,

My buddy Lionel works for your magazine and that's really the only reason I read it. I am pretty sure that I have met you at a roll-out party before. But my reason for leaving the comment is that when I saw this cover I immediately thought: "This is dope!"

Great job!

Hana says
December 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM

This is AWESOME! Congrats on the first of many more covers!